Who can become a charter affiliate?
- Organizations that are part of the Colorado talent development network — such as a business, workforce center, industry association, school district, state agency, or nonprofit — can become a charter affiliate of TalentFOUND.
- Education and training providers must be listed in the Colorado ETPL.
- Businesses and nonprofits must be in good standing with the State of Colorado.
What are the benefits of becoming a charter affiliate?
- Recognition as a founding affiliate with your logo on the TalentFOUND website
- Access to the affiliate communications toolkit with brand guidelines, content, and templates
- Opportunity to give input on the further development of brand messaging and tools
- Ensure your information is up-to-date in the TalentFOUND database
- Better connection to other members of the talent development network
What is the cost of becoming a charter affiliate?
- There is no monetary fee to become a charter affiliate at this time.
- Charter affiliates are expected to advocate for TalentFOUND.
- Charter affiliates are expected to use TalentFOUND branding for benefit of network and within brand guidelines.